You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RapidTyping 5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your PCRapidTyping Software
. You can find out more on RapidTyping Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the application RapidTyping 5 can be found at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for RapidTyping 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe. RapidTyping.exe is the RapidTyping 5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.35 MB (1413632 bytes) on disk.
RapidTyping 5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.60 MB (1679688
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (259.82 KB)
The current page applies to RapidTyping 5 version 22.214.171.124
only. For other RapidTyping 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping 5 is a program by RapidTyping Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RapidTyping 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidTyping 5". The RapidTyping 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RapidTyping 5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RapidTyping 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The software company is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidTyping 5.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidTyping 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your computer, we are not saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidTyping 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:06:39.347