OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
This page contains detailed information on how to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your computerOrangeApps GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on OrangeApps GmbH. Please follow http://www.orangeedit.de/
if you want to read more on OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA on OrangeApps GmbH's website. OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled OrangeEdit.exe and its approximative size is 2.36 MB (2473984 bytes).
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.06 MB (3211941
bytes) on disk:
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.66 KB)
This page is about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA versions:
...click to view all...
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is an application marketed by the software company OrangeApps GmbH. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply activate the Search field and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". If it is installed on your PC the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA application will be found automatically. After you click OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After removing OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 03:13:53.363