OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
This page is about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your computerOrangeApps GmbH
. You can read more on OrangeApps GmbH or check for application updates here
. More information about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA can be found at http://www.orangeedit.de/
. OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\OrangeEdit folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.33 MB (2441216 bytes) on disk and is labeled OrangeEdit.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. They occupy 3.01 MB (3159201
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is an application marketed by OrangeApps GmbH. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply click the Search feature and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". If it is installed on your PC the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After removing OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-16 15:33:19.453