OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your PCOrangeApps GmbH
. You can read more on OrangeApps GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.orangeedit.de/
if you want to read more on OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA on OrangeApps GmbH's web page. OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. OrangeEdit.exe is the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.35 MB (2463232 bytes) on disk.
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.08 MB (3234465
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (753.16 KB)
This data is about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is an application by OrangeApps GmbH. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply click the Search field and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". If it exists on your system the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA program will be found automatically. After you select OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-05 07:11:01.937