OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your PCOrangeApps GmbH
. Further information on OrangeApps GmbH can be found here
. Further information about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA can be seen at http://www.orangeedit.de/
. OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\OrangeEdit directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is "C:\Program Files\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. OrangeEdit.exe is the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.33 MB (2447872 bytes) on disk.
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.02 MB (3165857
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA releases:
...click to view all...
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is an application marketed by OrangeApps GmbH. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply click the Search feature and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". The OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA application will be found very quickly. After you click OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The publisher is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-16 20:02:37.303