OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
This info is about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your PCOrangeApps GmbH
. You can find out more on OrangeApps GmbH or check for application updates here
. More information about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA can be found at http://www.orangeedit.de/
. OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. OrangeEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.35 MB (2463232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. They occupy about 3.09 MB (3236912
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (755.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. You can find below info on other application versions of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
...click to view all...
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is an application by OrangeApps GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply click the Search field and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". The OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA app will be found automatically. When you click OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After removing OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-20 09:07:17.803