OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
This info is about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your systemOrangeApps GmbH
. Open here
for more details on OrangeApps GmbH. Please follow http://www.orangeedit.de/
if you want to read more on OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA on OrangeApps GmbH's page. Usually the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled OrangeEdit.exe and its approximative size is 2.45 MB (2569216 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. They occupy 3.15 MB (3304613
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. For other OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is a program marketed by the software company OrangeApps GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply click the Search field and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". If it exists on your system the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA app will be found automatically. When you click OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:39:41.360