OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your computerOrangeApps GmbH
. More information on OrangeApps GmbH can be seen here
. Detailed information about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA can be found at http://www.orangeedit.de/
. OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.32 MB (2435072 bytes) on disk and is titled OrangeEdit.exe.
The executable files below are part of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. They occupy about 3.06 MB (3206305
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (753.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA. Click on the links below for other OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA versions:
...click to view all...
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is a program marketed by the software company OrangeApps GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply click the Search feature and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". The OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA program will be found automatically. When you click OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:51:43.857