OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA
You can find below detailed information on how to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your PCOrangeApps GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can read more on OrangeApps GmbH. More information about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA can be seen at http://www.orangeedit.de/
. Usually the OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA's primary file takes about 2.36 MB (2473984 bytes) and is called OrangeEdit.exe.
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is composed of the following executables which take 3.06 MB (3211941
bytes) on disk:
- OrangeEdit.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.66 KB)
This data is about OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is a program marketed by OrangeApps GmbH. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA". The OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orangeedit.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OrangeEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA.
8. After uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA by OrangeApps GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OrangeEdit 2.0 BETA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-14 02:22:01.093