Optical Surf is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Optical Surf from your systemOptical Surf
. More information on Optical Surf can be found here
. Click on http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
to get more facts about Optical Surf on Optical Surf's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Optical Surf. Optical Surf's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) and is named OpticalSurf.BOAS.exe.
Optical Surf contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.08 MB (8474904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUn.exe (537.74 KB)
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.35 KB)
- utilOpticalSurf.exe (517.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BRT.Helper.exe (157.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Optical Surf version 2015.01.02.022325
only. For more Optical Surf versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is an application marketed by Optical Surf. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Optical Surf from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Optical Surf or simply click the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". If it is installed on your PC the Optical Surf application will be found very quickly. After you select Optical Surf in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Optical Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The software company is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Optical Surf.
8. After removing Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your PC, nor are we saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optical Surf supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130