Optical Surf is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Optical Surf from your systemOptical Surf
. Additional info about Optical Surf can be seen here
. Please follow http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
if you want to read more on Optical Surf on Optical Surf's web page. Usually the Optical Surf program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Optical Surf folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Optical Surf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe REP_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OpticalSurf.expext.exe is the Optical Surf's primary executable file and it occupies close to 106.50 KB (109056 bytes) on disk.
Optical Surf installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.45 MB (3619872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUn.exe (550.24 KB)
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.63 KB)
- updateOpticalSurf.exe (636.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (106.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.18.092534
of Optical Surf. You can find below a few links to other Optical Surf releases:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is an application offered by Optical Surf. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Optical Surf with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optical Surf or simply click the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". If it exists on your system the Optical Surf app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Optical Surf in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Optical Surf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The web site of the application is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Optical Surf.
8. After removing Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optical Surf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your computer, we are not saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optical Surf in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-06 03:55:12.690