This web page contains complete information on how to remove Optical Surf for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Optical Surf from your computerOptical Surf
. More information about Optical Surf can be found here
. You can see more info on Optical Surf at http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Optical Surf folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Archivos de programa\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Optical Surf. The program's main executable file occupies 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk and is titled OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Optical Surf. They take 2.56 MB (2683864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
- utilOpticalSurf.exe (617.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse.exe (289.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Optical Surf version 2015.01.22.002359
alone. Click on the links below for other Optical Surf versions:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is a program by Optical Surf. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Optical Surf or simply click the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". If it is installed on your PC the Optical Surf app will be found very quickly. After you select Optical Surf in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Optical Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The software company is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Optical Surf.
8. After removing Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Optical Surf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optical Surf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your PC, we are not saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optical Surf supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 06:02:36.683