You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Optical Surf for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Optical Surf from your systemOptical Surf
. More data about Optical Surf can be found here
. More information about Optical Surf can be seen at http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
. Optical Surf is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Optical Surf directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Optical Surf. The program's main executable file is called OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
The executables below are part of Optical Surf. They take about 2.81 MB (2948400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUn.exe (550.24 KB)
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.60 KB)
- utilOpticalSurf.exe (460.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to Optical Surf version 2015.02.02.122428
only. Click on the links below for other Optical Surf versions:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is a program by the software company Optical Surf. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Optical Surf from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Optical Surf or simply activate the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". If it exists on your system the Optical Surf application will be found very quickly. When you click Optical Surf in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Optical Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The publisher is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Optical Surf.
8. After uninstalling Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Optical Surf which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your PC, nor are we saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Optical Surf in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 15:12:36.440