You can find below details on how to remove Optical Surf for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Optical Surf from your systemOptical Surf
. Open here
where you can read more on Optical Surf. Please follow http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
if you want to read more on Optical Surf on Optical Surf's page. Usually the Optical Surf program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Optical Surf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. OpticalSurfUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 253.61 KB (259696 bytes) on disk.
Optical Surf contains of the executables below. They occupy 650.35 KB (665960
bytes) on disk.
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.61 KB)
- updateOpticalSurf.exe (396.74 KB)
This page is about Optical Surf version 2015.02.07.032453
only. You can find here a few links to other Optical Surf releases:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is an application offered by the software company Optical Surf. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Optical Surf from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Optical Surf or simply activate the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". The Optical Surf app will be found automatically. After you select Optical Surf in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Optical Surf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The publisher is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Optical Surf.
8. After uninstalling Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your PC, we are not saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Optical Surf in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:13:23.190