Optical Surf is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Optical Surf from your PCOptical Surf
. Further information on Optical Surf can be found here
. More details about Optical Surf can be found at http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Optical Surf's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe OFS_. Optical Surf's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) and its name is OpticalSurf.BOAS.exe.
The executables below are part of Optical Surf. They take an average of 7.69 MB (8067608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUn.exe (537.74 KB)
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.60 KB)
- updateOpticalSurf.exe (395.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
- utilOpticalSurf.exe (394.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.31.152422
of Optical Surf. You can find below a few links to other Optical Surf releases:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is a program released by the software company Optical Surf. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Optical Surf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Optical Surf or simply click the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". The Optical Surf application will be found automatically. After you click Optical Surf in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Optical Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The publisher is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Optical Surf.
8. After uninstalling Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your computer, we are not saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optical Surf supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:22:49.413