You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Optical Surf for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Optical Surf from your systemOptical Surf
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Optical Surf. Please follow http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
if you want to read more on Optical Surf on Optical Surf's web page. Optical Surf is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Optical Surf's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe. OpticalSurf.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes) on disk.
Optical Surf is comprised of the following executables which take 7.45 MB (7807264
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.36 KB)
- utilOpticalSurf.exe (392.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Optical Surf version 2015.01.07.182253
only. You can find below info on other releases of Optical Surf:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is an application marketed by Optical Surf. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Optical Surf from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Optical Surf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Optical Surf". The Optical Surf app will be found automatically. After you click Optical Surf in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Optical Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The web site of the application is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Optical Surf.
8. After uninstalling Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Optical Surf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your PC, we are not saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Optical Surf in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 19:34:52.557