Optical Surf is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Optical Surf from your PCOptical Surf
. You can find out more on Optical Surf or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Optical Surf at http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
. Optical Surf is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Optical Surf directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Optical Surf. The application's main executable file has a size of 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk and is titled OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Optical Surf contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.13 MB (2231208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.46 KB)
- utilOpticalSurf.exe (394.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.092543
of Optical Surf. You can find below info on other application versions of Optical Surf:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Optical Surf
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Optical Surf is a program released by the software company Optical Surf. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Optical Surf from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Optical Surf or simply activate the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". The Optical Surf app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Optical Surf in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Optical Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The software company is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Optical Surf.
8. After removing Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your PC, nor are we saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Optical Surf supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:36:13.793