This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Optical Surf for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Optical Surf from your computerOptical Surf
. Go over here
for more details on Optical Surf. More data about the program Optical Surf can be found at http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
. Usually the Optical Surf application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Optical Surf is C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe. Optical Surf's main file takes around 251.68 KB (257720 bytes) and is named OpticalSurfUninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Optical Surf. They occupy 251.68 KB (257720
bytes) on disk.
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (251.68 KB)
This data is about Optical Surf version 2014.12.18.000436
only. You can find below a few links to other Optical Surf releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Optical Surf.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Optical Surf from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Optical Surf:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Optical Surf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Optical Surf\7za.exe
Optical Surf is a program released by Optical Surf. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Optical Surf from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optical Surf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Optical Surf". If it exists on your system the Optical Surf app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Optical Surf in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Optical Surf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The software company is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Optical Surf.
8. After removing Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your computer, we are not saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Optical Surf supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-04 21:03:41.583