This page is about Optical Surf for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Optical Surf from your systemOptical Surf
. Take a look here
for more info on Optical Surf. Click on http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
to get more facts about Optical Surf on Optical Surf's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Optical Surf. OpticalSurfUninstall.exe is the Optical Surf's main executable file and it takes circa 253.61 KB (259696 bytes) on disk.
Optical Surf is composed of the following executables which take 635.85 KB (651112
bytes) on disk:
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.61 KB)
- updateOpticalSurf.exe (382.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Optical Surf version 2015.02.09.002459
alone. For more Optical Surf versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Optical Surf.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Optical Surf:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfbho.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Optical Surf_iels
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optical Surf
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Optical Surf
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Optical Surf\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Optical Surf\ImagePath
Optical Surf is an application marketed by Optical Surf. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Optical Surf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optical Surf or simply click the Search feature and type in "Optical Surf". If it exists on your system the Optical Surf program will be found automatically. When you select Optical Surf in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Optical Surf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The software company is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Optical Surf.
8. After uninstalling Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Optical Surf that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optical Surf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your PC, nor are we saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optical Surf in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:45:36.867