Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your systemIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on Intel Corporation. Please follow http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
if you want to read more on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 495.73 KB (507632 bytes) on disk and is titled iconvrtr.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.20 MB (19086000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cpappletexe.exe (2.28 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (527.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (495.73 KB)
- iWrap.exe (3.47 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (253.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (3.93 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (2.60 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (899.80 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (3.79 MB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 16.10.0000.1228
alone. For more Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:44:49.053