Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
This web page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your systemIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. You can read more about about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory (same installation drive as Windows). HeciServer.exe is the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main executable file and it takes close to 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They occupy about 10.05 MB (10533264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- setupiexpdev64.exe (47.50 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.48 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (14.98 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.05 MB)
- iSCTAgent.exe (192.48 KB)
- iSCTsysTrayContextMenu.exe (328.98 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- KbmsInstaller.exe (18.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.00.6000.0455
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. For more Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 14:11:01.770