Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Intel Corporation. Please follow http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
if you want to read more on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called SocketHeciServer.exe and occupies 866.44 KB (887232 bytes).
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 9.99 MB (10476560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SocketHeciServer.exe (866.44 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (13.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (14.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.05 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (279.35 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (648.85 KB)
- iSCTAgent.exe (204.80 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- KbmsInstaller.exe (17.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This web page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.00.5000.1609
only. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:13:27.423