Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your systemIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. Detailed information about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver can be found at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. Usually the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, depending on the user's option during install. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main file takes about 860.50 KB (881152 bytes) and is called SocketHeciServer.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is composed of the following executables which take 27.20 MB (28522320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SocketHeciServer.exe (860.50 KB)
- lrio.exe (1.62 MB)
- cpappletexe.exe (3.23 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (625.91 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (610.41 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.56 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (261.91 KB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.65 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1.00 MB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.92 MB)
This info is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 18.11.0000.2944
only. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:27:34.083