Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more details about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk and is labeled HeciServer.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver contains of the executables below. They take 10.65 MB (11162848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- iSCTAgent.exe (193.48 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- KbmsInstaller.exe (18.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05.1000.0574
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:25:49.763