Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
This page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. More information about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver can be seen at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled iconvrtr.exe and it has a size of 610.41 KB (625056 bytes).
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.74 MB (25945216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cpappletexe.exe (3.23 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (625.91 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (610.41 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.56 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (261.91 KB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.66 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1.00 MB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.92 MB)
This page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 18.40.0000.4225
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program by Intel Corporation. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:26:38.503