Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Please follow http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
if you want to read more on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 866.46 KB (887256 bytes) on disk and is called SocketHeciServer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They take about 6.75 MB (7081976
bytes) on disk.
- SocketHeciServer.exe (866.46 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This data is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.00.6000.1654
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:02:56.957