Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Intel Corporation. You can read more about on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory (same installation drive as Windows). Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main file takes about 730.00 KB (747520 bytes) and is called HeciServer.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.99 MB (26202760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (730.00 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (808.96 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.86 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (617.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.55 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (278.23 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.64 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This web page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.00.2000.1517
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:50:13.533