Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. More info about the software Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver can be seen at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk and is named HeciServer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They take about 26.75 MB (28050832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.86 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (616.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (605.73 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.43 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (278.23 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.50 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This web page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 16.05.3000.0595
only. For other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:26:22.170