Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more details about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. DrvInst.exe is the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main executable file and it occupies around 122.04 KB (124968 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.45 MB (25632616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (714.54 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.77 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (122.04 KB)
- HeciServer.exe (620.22 KB)
- RegTbDrvCat_x64.exe (157.54 KB)
- SignalIslandUi.exe (202.54 KB)
- TurboBoost.exe (146.04 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (611.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This data is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 16.01.5000.0577
alone. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:25:20.023