Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Please open http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
if you want to read more on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's web page. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. iconvrtr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 606.20 KB (620752 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver contains of the executables below. They take 18.77 MB (19683072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cpappletexe.exe (3.22 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (617.20 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.20 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.56 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (259.70 KB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.64 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This web page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.01.0000.1712
alone. For other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:31:30.557