GMATPrep is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GMATPrep from your systemGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. Further information on Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) can be seen here
. GMATPrep is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)/GMATPrep2012 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GMATPrep by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk and is called GMATPrep.exe.
GMATPrep contains of the executables below. They take 4.84 MB (5072457
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.50 KB)
- nls-checker.exe (187.50 KB)
- nls-smart-installer.exe (200.00 KB)
- nlssrv32.exe (69.61 KB)
The current page applies to GMATPrep version 2.2.317
alone. Click on the links below for other GMATPrep versions:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is a program by the software company Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GMATPrep from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GMATPrep or simply click the Search field and type in "GMATPrep". If it exists on your system the GMATPrep program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GMATPrep in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GMATPrep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GMATPrep.
8. After uninstalling GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GMATPrep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GMATPrep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your PC, we are not saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMATPrep supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:03:15.037