You can find below details on how to uninstall GMATPrep for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GMATPrep from your computerGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. You can read more on Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) or check for application updates here
. Usually the GMATPrep application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/GMATPrep2012 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GMATPrep is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GMATPrep.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GMATPrep. They occupy about 4.45 MB (4669871
bytes) on disk.
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.00 KB)
- GMATPrep Help.exe (139.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.277
of GMATPrep. For more GMATPrep versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is a program by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GMATPrep from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GMATPrep or simply activate the Search field and type in "GMATPrep". If it is installed on your PC the GMATPrep program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GMATPrep in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GMATPrep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GMATPrep.
8. After removing GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GMATPrep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GMATPrep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your PC, we are not saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMATPrep supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-09 19:48:59.490