This web page is about GMATPrep for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GMATPrep from your systemGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. You can find out more on Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) or check for application updates here
. GMATPrep is typically set up in the C:\Program Files/GMATPrep2012 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for GMATPrep is C:\Program Files\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named GMATPrep.exe and its approximative size is 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
GMATPrep contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.12 MB (5366897
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.50 KB)
- nls-checker.exe (187.50 KB)
- nls-smart-installer.exe (200.00 KB)
- nlssrv32.exe (69.11 KB)
This page is about GMATPrep version 2.4.323
alone. You can find here a few links to other GMATPrep releases:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is an application released by the software company Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GMATPrep from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GMATPrep or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GMATPrep". If it exists on your system the GMATPrep program will be found very quickly. When you select GMATPrep in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GMATPrep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GMATPrep.
8. After uninstalling GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GMATPrep that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GMATPrep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your computer, nor are we saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GMATPrep in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 04:42:12.983