This info is about GMATPrep for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GMATPrep from your PCGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. More information about Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/GMATPrep2012 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. GMATPrep's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. GMATPrep.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GMATPrep. They occupy about 4.45 MB (4670034
bytes) on disk.
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.00 KB)
- GMATPrep Help.exe (139.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.279
of GMATPrep. You can find below a few links to other GMATPrep releases:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is an application released by the software company Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GMATPrep from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GMATPrep or simply click the Search feature and type in "GMATPrep". The GMATPrep app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GMATPrep in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GMATPrep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GMATPrep.
8. After uninstalling GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GMATPrep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GMATPrep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your PC, nor are we saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMATPrep in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 21:34:16.877