GMATPrep is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GMATPrep from your PCGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. Open here
for more information on Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/GMATPrep2012 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GMATPrep is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. GMATPrep.exe is the GMATPrep's primary executable file and it occupies about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
GMATPrep is composed of the following executables which take 4.83 MB (5062249
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.00 KB)
- nls-checker.exe (187.50 KB)
- nls-smart-installer.exe (200.00 KB)
- nlssrv32.exe (69.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.294
of GMATPrep. Click on the links below for other GMATPrep versions:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is a program offered by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GMATPrep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GMATPrep or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GMATPrep". If it is installed on your PC the GMATPrep app will be found very quickly. After you click GMATPrep in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GMATPrep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GMATPrep.
8. After uninstalling GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GMATPrep which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GMATPrep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your PC, we are not saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMATPrep supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-13 19:15:08.020