GMATPrep is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GMATPrep from your computerGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. You can find out more on Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) or check for application updates here
. GMATPrep is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)/GMATPrep2012 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for GMATPrep is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. GMATPrep.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
GMATPrep is comprised of the following executables which take 4.45 MB (4669880
bytes) on disk:
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.00 KB)
- GMATPrep Help.exe (139.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.272
of GMATPrep. You can find below info on other releases of GMATPrep:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is an application marketed by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GMATPrep from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GMATPrep or simply click the Search field and type in "GMATPrep". The GMATPrep program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GMATPrep in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GMATPrep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GMATPrep.
8. After removing GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GMATPrep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GMATPrep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your PC, nor are we saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GMATPrep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-30 22:34:19.567