GMATPrep is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GMATPrep from your computerGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. More data about Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) can be found here
. Usually the GMATPrep program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/GMATPrep2012 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall GMATPrep by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GMATPrep.exe and occupies 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
GMATPrep contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.83 MB (5063155
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.50 KB)
- nls-checker.exe (187.50 KB)
- nls-smart-installer.exe (200.00 KB)
- nlssrv32.exe (69.61 KB)
This data is about GMATPrep version 2.2.306
only. For more GMATPrep versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall GMATPrep you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall GMATPrep:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GMATPrep's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GMATPrep
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GMATPrep2012\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.vch
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/gmatprep-sp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)\GMATPrep
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GMATPrep 2.2.306\UninstallString
GMATPrep is an application by the software company Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GMATPrep from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GMATPrep or simply activate the Search field and type in "GMATPrep". The GMATPrep program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GMATPrep in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GMATPrep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GMATPrep.
8. After removing GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GMATPrep that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GMATPrep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your PC, nor are we saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GMATPrep in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 21:24:14.877