GMATPrep is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GMATPrep from your PCGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
. Open here
where you can find out more on Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Usually the GMATPrep program is to be found in the C:\Program Files/GMATPrep2012 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GMATPrep's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GMATPrep2012\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called GMATPrep.exe and occupies 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
GMATPrep is composed of the following executables which take 4.83 MB (5063283
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GMATPrep.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall-gmatprep.exe (3.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (474.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- Nilm.exe (62.50 KB)
- nls-checker.exe (187.50 KB)
- nls-smart-installer.exe (200.00 KB)
- nlssrv32.exe (69.61 KB)
This page is about GMATPrep version 2.2.315
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GMATPrep:
...click to view all...
GMATPrep is a program released by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Some people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall GMATPrep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GMATPrep from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GMATPrep or simply activate the Search field and type in "GMATPrep". If it exists on your system the GMATPrep app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GMATPrep in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GMATPrep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GMATPrep.
8. After removing GMATPrep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GMATPrep which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GMATPrep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from your computer, nor are we saying that GMATPrep by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GMATPrep supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 02:23:05.857