Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerThe Chromium Authors
. You can find out more on The Chromium Authors or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium\Resources\Uninstall directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium\Resources\Uninstall\uninstcr.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 84.56 KB (86592 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstcr.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 84.56 KB (86592
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Chromium version 43.0.2322.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by The Chromium Authors. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:21:23.010