This web page contains complete information on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. More info about CDBurnerXP can be read here
. Click on http://www.cdburnerxp.se
to get more info about CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's website. Usually the CDBurnerXP application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDBurnerXP. CDBurnerXP's primary file takes around 25.11 KB (25712 bytes) and is named cdbxpcmd.exe.
The following executables are contained in CDBurnerXP. They take 3.22 MB (3374487
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (21.11 KB)
This page is about CDBurnerXP version 18.104.22.16812
only. You can find below info on other releases of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is a program released by CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CDBurnerXP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 18:46:57.590