CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the application CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Russian is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Russian. They occupy about 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1206.1712.30857
of CCC Help Russian. For more CCC Help Russian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:09:18.457