CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Russian application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is titled Grid64.exe and occupies 299.00 KB (306176 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They occupy an average of 2.12 MB (2227712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2014.0522.2156.37579
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Russian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:53:15.237