CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the software CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Russian application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They take about 533.00 KB (545792
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0309.0042.976
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Russian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:17:47.237