CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Russian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the CCC Help Russian program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Grid64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Russian. They take 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1531.26058
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:28:26.217