CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to CCC Help Russian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Russian is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Russian's main executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Russian. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2012.0727.2121.36516
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:12:16.073