CCC Help Russian
This info is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the program CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is called atiapfxx.exe.
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They take 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1105.2159.39482
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Russian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Russian in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:42:15.833