CCC Help Russian
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info on CCC Help Russian at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Russian's primary file takes around 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Russian. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2014.0422.2243.38978
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Russian in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:51:33.477