CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about CCC Help Russian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Russian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6622848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1223.0327.5994
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Russian in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:24:38.947