CCC Help German
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about the application CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help German. They take about 3.75 MB (3936768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0621.1714.28924
of CCC Help German. For more CCC Help German versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application offered by ATI. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 11:52:21.513