Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's main file takes around 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) and its name is bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.02 MB (2115456
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (25.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (713.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This data is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlanapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlanapp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlapiu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwls.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\QuietUninstallString
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it exists on your system the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:32:25.600